Thursday, October 29, 2009

Holiday on the go!!!

Okay so yesterday I had finally finished my final paper which was the fundamental of marketing..how was it? Well it sucks that all I can tell you.. Since it was over I'm not gonna think about it anymore, I better spend my time doing what I'm supposed to do few months ago which are, music composing, guitar training, and readings. By the way, I have finished the Dan Brown latest book. I will simply give it a five out of five..go get this book, read it and try to capture the message behind it. Oh ya not to forgot, yesterday out of the blue moon there was a rat at the back of my electric guitar..I had no idea how this little creature can end up at there. However this little guy looked like it was going to depart from this world anytime soon..I guessed it had eaten some poisonous stuff...


On last Sunday, I went to celebrate ah chiang and huey mun birthday. It was a great day because I got to meet my A level friends again(as well as two more friends which I had met them once few months ago). On that day, I had watched the inglorious basterd which was featuring Brad Pit. The show was quite funny in my oppinion (if you are into black humour) but the show was too draggy. The dialogs in this movie were well crafted, the background scenes had contributed successfully in the humour part, and the cast were superb.

Today, I wake up quite early, 7.15am.. For the first time since the start of short semester, I resume my daily workout routine..I hope that I will be able to follow the routine because it is kinda hard to jump start the engine after a long shut down. Then after having my breakfast I go to find my sis (my godsister) in order to help her setup her home studio stuff..spend few hours at her home and then straight to Kepong for music class. During music class, my teacher tell me that the ringtone that I had composed was considered the one of the best...the moment the word stomp into my ears all I can feel is.. damn happy!!! Lol Now I'm even more motivated to compose and practise music..okay it's time to sign off...


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment