Monday, October 19, 2009

Dan Brown new book..The lost symbol..anyone?


The lost symbol
Originally uploaded by Kein yeow

Yesterday I went to klcc with the intention to collect my power adapter (aah finally after nearly three weeks of waiting), after fulfilling my objective I went to Kinokuniya just to have a look since I've arrived there. Normally I would stroll to the comics section but instead I take my time at the novel section. Casually I browsed through some of the novel on the shelf and then without and prior notice..I saw Dan Brown's latest book, The Lost Symbol !!!! I took a deep breath and cradled the book in my right palm, and slowly with my left index and thumb fingers flipped the cover of the book. After a few minutes of readings through the introduction page, I decided to buy the book (I bought a graphic novel as well because The Lost Symbol will be given 20% discount for the second item purchased). Well I've read until chapter 11 and so far all I can describe is, this book is amazing!!! Seems like Dan Brown never fail to capture the attention of the readers. I've read two of his previous books which are the best selling Da Vinci Code and Angels and Demons, and both of the books are great in my opinion. I like the way the author tell his story, put in some conspiracy theory and make it as if it is real. Even though some critics might argue that the facts which are presented in the book are not correct but hey...who cares as long as the it will make the story interesting. Okay I'm gonna continue reading the book....signing out..

No comments:

Post a Comment