Friday, October 23, 2009

magsafe power adapter ....sick.....happy...relief

Yesterday out of sudden my macbook power adapter had once again broke down...and yeah I just got it back from replacement and it's not even a week yet !!! Then somehow today, it revived but I still doubt it will last for another day..hmm just my feeling. Well yesterday, I didn't attend the music class due to severe headache, I think the extreme hot and humid day had caused the headache...

Stole it from others blog muhahaha!!!

Today the headache has settled down and now it is the turn for the attack of the running nose!! (Dj gimme the star wars imperial march !!!) Honestly speaking, the global climate has suffered a drastic change. I still remembered during my A level, my chemistry lecturer said that our world was beyond rescue. "Despite the effort in saving the Earth, it is actually slowing down the destruction process itself and not healing the Mother Earth...", said Mr. David Loh...Well do you all believe that we can not restore our Earth to its once greeny and beautiful state?? Personally for me, I do hold on into believing that we can still save our planet.. however we must work together in curing the Earth..

Let's recycle!!!

Yeah recycling is one of the option we can contribute in saving our Earth, therefore start recycling hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment