Friday, October 2, 2009

AKG Perception 120 stage and recording mic



The AKG Perception 120 mic, I just got this new toy on Thursday and yet to test it. The box looks pretty nice, black and grey color blend well, the placement of the microphone picture is good enough to catch your attention, and the the font size of the wordings just nice enough to make you feel that you're the owner of a professional product.

The back view


The specifications...I don't understand it at all anyway just post it for the sake of those who understand it

It's unboxing time!! let see there's some booklets and warranty card..hmm nothing special


Now this is something special!!!

I feel that I'm holding the holy grail ..no I'm indeed holding the holy grail!!!

From the side it looks kinda like a oversize bullet

It's time to sing~~~!!!!!

Well I will try this mic on tomorrow, hopefully there will be no problem during the setup..wokay buh byezz


1 comment: