Thursday, October 15, 2009

Done a few ringtones

Today is quite a day for me I guess, first of all today I have successfully completed my very own ringtones. This is actually a part of my homework given by my music teacher, I supposed to finish it few weeks ago but due to many things that I need to pay attention first, I've got no other choice but to postpone it until today which is the due date!! Damn I'm really a last minuets dot com person. Since there is some incompatibility of the previous ringtones, which are half way complete, with the Hyper Sonic vsti (this is because I'm using the 'captain Jack sparrow's version) I have to
recompose a new ringtone. This morning at 11am sharp I sit down on my not so comfortable chair and open up the Sonar. After setting everything up, comes a big problem.... My mind gone blank. For almost half and hour I play around with the midi controller and still my mind is empty. Then out of sudden, as if the angel is whispering to me, I felt a rush of unlimited data was downloaded into my mind. With passion and enthuaism, I'm glued to my chair for 4 hours and then...the 30sec long of my masterpiece was finally completed. Now it's up to the judgest(oh yeah the ringtones will be judged and feature in some eer magazine I guess haha) to decide whether the ringtone is up to their expectation or not haha. Okay..whatelse oh ya my MacBook power adapter is finally ready for collection after waited for the replacement unit for more than a week, so I guess tomorrow I will be going to klcc and get it. Also, I need to cut my hair already. Currently my hair looks like a coconut eer shell(what ever they call it) I'm thinking of getting something more simple and rockish style..hmm no idea haha I think I'm not person with a good fashion sense. Finally, iPhone, the most elegant looking yet powerful phone in my oppinion. Since past few weeks, anytime at anywhere my hand is holding the elegant looking gadget because this phone is simply too convenient!! Even though it does has some restriction in certain things like no file transfer using Bluetooth and no multitasking, however these problem can be overcome by "jailbreaking" it. At first, like many other iPhone users I was reluctant to jailbreak my phone because first it will void the warranty and second I heard that jailbreaking the device will risk the phone to "brick". However I was totally wrong about my perception regarding iPhone jailbreaking, even after jailbreak let's say that the phone somehow got into unstable mode and ruin the phone. Well normally people will freaked out but thanks to the Apple iTunes, iPhone users can easily restore the phone into the factory setting without any hassle and then yeah at this stage you can claim the warranty again pretty tricky huh. For the stability after jailbreaking, so far I've never encounter any lagginess or freezing after jabreaking the phone. I've been enjoying the multitasking ability that the phone has gained, frankly speaking I'm pretty impressed by the hardware capability of handling multitasking. To test the phone to the limit, I have been running 4 applications at the same time and still it did not show and lag. So the go jailbreak your iPhone if you own one haha or else you won't be able to do so after Apple has upgraded the latest batch of iPhone with newer bootrom. Okay what makes iPhone so special than other phone? The answer is applications. This device has the most applications compared to other phone. Whatever you want you might find it at the app store. Okay I guess it's time for me to go to bed...sign out...


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment