Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Window 7 released!!!

After a long wait Window 7 finally make its debut in every tech store, personally I'm not quite as exited as I does during the released of Mac Snow Leopard although critics claimed that Window 7 is far more better than Window Vista. I've been using Window Vista for two years and I can tell you that Window Vista suck to the max despite it recent service pack 2, it doesn't solve all the problems that comes with it. Anyway I do hope that Window 7 will be far more better than Window Vista but still I remained sceptical (thanks to the fact that Window Vista has failed me many times). Yesterday night, when I was about to doze off I saw a damn funny ad by Microsoft..



So after watching this ad what message do you all get ??? The big question is,are they mocking themselves?? Well what certainly is this is one of the microsoft best ad for me xD

No comments:

Post a Comment