Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Sleepy..rainy...gloomy day

Today I've finished my business statistic final exam, took almost 2 hours to finish (including final checking)..I hope I will be able to score this subject because most of the chapters in this subject I've learn it before during my A level program. Okay one down and two more to go.. the next subject will be Financial Accounting, I'm kinda unsure whether I could score this subject or not because all the things in this subject are still quite new to me (never taken accounting subject until this time haha)..just pray to God that I will do well.
I wish God will always guide me & be by my side...

Currently I'm still hesitating whether or not to join my friends for the Genting trip although I've paid a total of rm27 for the hotel room. Thanks to the power cut on tomorrow, the Fundamental of Marketing was postponed to 28th (I'm quite curious why the heck UCSI don't have their own power generator, I'm sure that many of the Uni do have their own backup power generator).

Recently, I found myself in a good luck. This have not happen to me since the last 19 years (seriously!!).. Let's rewind back to 20th/10/09...I woke up from my bed and as usual I switched on the pc. Proceed to check the mail, and to my surprised I received an email informing that I had won iTunes credit worth $10!!! It was from the iPhone game challenge that I had participated a week ago. Sincerely I really felt an unimaginable sense of joy in my soul, for a guy that never won any lucky draw or any competition, this was something truly amazing!!! (Yeah yeah even though the prize is only $10 but hey I can spend it on songs haha).. Deep inside my heart I really thank God for giving me the chance to taste the joy of winning =D
Thanks for everything.....


Fast forward to present (21/10/09).. this morning I've bought Adam Lambert new song Time For Miracles (using the itunes credit). I love this song so much until I can't even get the chorus of the song out of my head!! This reminds me of an episode of the Family Guy


Until next time..signing off..

No comments:

Post a Comment