Monday, September 14, 2009

Tune Money....sucks...

14th of Sept 2009


Today I’ve finally settled my Tune Card and the Tune Money account, In excitement I deposited rm70 and purchased the Mac OSX 10.6 !!! Weehaaa!!! Actually I wanted to get it few weeks ago but I can’t because the extremely frustrating Tune Card was giving me some trouble. First the card has to be activated via online, this is actually a very easy process, all I need to do is login to my Tune Money account and click activate but for whatever reason the Tune Money didn’t send me any login ID and password for me to access my Tune Money account. Annoyed by this matter I give them a call yet I can’t get through them because all the operators were busy and they $%^ing charged anyone who call the customer service !!! Given up waiting for their operator, I sent them an email regarding my difficulty but didn’t receive any reply from them even after a week of waiting. So yesterday which was 13th Sept I called them again and luckily this time I got through. I made my complain and then boom!! everything was done... so boyz and galz beware of Tune Money, their service is ahem ahem suck ahem ahem...

No comments:

Post a Comment