Thursday, September 3, 2009

Fri is my Choco day .....

Today is the 4th of September and the digital clock is showing 11:46AM, the sky is dark and I can feel the breeze air is blowing onto my skin. 2 minutes later, the rain is streaming down from the sky. I switch on the light and then lie down on the mattress, my mind is in a state of achieving its ‘zen master’ state. About 3 minutes later, my so called ‘zen master’ state is disturbed by the sound of the vaguely timed rhythm from my stomach. Like a hungry wolf, I run towards the refrigerator and open it without any hesitation. Inside it, I found two nicely design boxes. There are few valuable items inside the boxes itself, I’m now taking out both of the boxes from their cold storage. Slowly, if not gently, I opened it with a feeling of excitement and then!!!!!....... Oh, there are my 7 sins of chocolate, brownie, and some biscuits. Impatient, I search for my tiny baby spoon and dip the spoon deep inside the 7 sins of chocolate. I’m now ready to put everything the spoon is able to scope into my mouth. Oh~~!!!.... the taste is so great, I feel as if I’ve been sent to hell and then somehow got my free pass to heaven. The moment I put it inside my mouth, all I can taste is mild flavor of bitterness but after that, the sweet chocolate taste gradually awaken from its sleep. Without rushing, I took my time enjoying the luxury taste of the 7 sins of chocolate while listening to X Japan’s Tears.............





(picture was stolen from Mr.Fui ....lazy to take a pic =p)


(P.S the 7 sins of chocolate can be obtained from Delectable at The Garden, it only cost RM12 each, worth a try...also they do carry out some custom design cupcakes as well, check out their website http://delectable.com.my/ =D)

1 comment: